Friday, January 08, 2010

Nerd Roadshow

Found by a friend's mom in the attic and given to said friend who was eager to just throw these relics of his childhood in the trash, rescued at the eleventh hour by yours truly. Yes, that's some 60s Silver Age Spider-Man, X-Men, Daredevil, Nick Fury Agent of Shield, Batman, Adventure Comics featuring the Legion of Super-Heroes and an admirable slice of Gold Key Turok, Doctor Solar, Magnus Robot Fighter and more. Not to mention all the stuff I didn't care to take a picture of, like old Harvey comics, Uncle Scrooge, and a ton of Archie comics.

3 comments:

Dave G. said...

Truly a treasure trove.

Unknown said...

Oh Archie comics - my all time fav! used to save my $s to go buy when I was a kid. Loved Archie, Veronica, Betty and the rest of the gang! kg

Tom said...

'Tis a bounty! Why can't I have friends like that?